The kidneys have important roles in maintaining health. When healthy, the kidneys maintain the body’s internal equilibrium of water and minerals (sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and sulfate). The acidic metabolism end-products that the body cannot get rid of via respiration are also excreted through the kidneys. Dialysis treatments Patients some of these functions through diffusion (waste removal) and ultra filtration (fluid removal).
Our Dialysis Unit near Dum Dum Airport has the following state-of-the-art facilities:-
- Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis & Sustained Low Efficiency Dialysis (SLED)
- Parallel Dialysis with 2 Dialysis Machines.
- 7 Dialysis Beds, including 2 beds in the ICCU for critical patients.
- Round the Clock Medical Officers.
- Round the Clock Technicians, Nurses & Attendant.
- LED TV with STB Supervision..
- Fully Air-conditioned
- After Dialysis session, meal is served free of cost to the Patients.
- Mandatory Nephrologist’s consultation prior to the first dialysis session.
- This unit is under direct Supervision of Consultant Nephrologists Dr.Jayanta Datta, MD, DM.
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Micro Surgery)
- Neuro Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Central Pipeline Oxygen & Suction
- Dietician’s Service