Intensive Critical Care Unit
Critical Care is a specialty that involves the management of patients with life threatening, frequently complex medical and surgical illnesses. The Intensives have the expertise in the evaluation and management of these critically ill patients. These patients may have dysfunction or failure of one or more organ systems, like cardiac, pulmonary, neurology, liver and kidney.
UMRI critical care management designed to give services to those patients who are in need of a ICCU near Airport in Kolkata
The department of Intensive Critical Care unit at Uma Medical is recognized and accepted by the corporate houses as well as the doctors around. The department’s mission is to provide an exceptionally higher level of critical care & emergency services, and to recruit, maintain, and train a highly qualified staff of health care professionals devoted to the care of the critically ill.
Intensive Critical Care Unit at UMRI is equipped to manage critically ill patients involving single or multiple organ systems. All remote controlled beds have latest state of the art monitoring equipment. Apart From Facilities for organ support like bedside hemodialysis for patients with renal failure,
- We have 6 latest generation ventilators with newer models and other necessary organ support systems in our ICCU near Kolkata Airport.
- Infusion pumps and syringe pumps
- Two dedicated defibrillators
- High Definition Multipara Cardiac Monitors with every ICCU bed connected to the Central Monitor for immediate closer look. HDU cardiac monitors are also connected with the central monitor at ICCU for better observation.
- Bedside Echo, Doppler, X-Ray and USG facilities are available in the ICCU.
- Round the clock Critical Care trained Medical Officer on duty.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) trained & certified nursing staff..
- Bedside diagnostic facilities are available to get reports within 20 minutes on Toxic Drug Panel, NT Pro BNP and other Cardiac markers.